The EBF is seeking to recruit, at a full-time position for a period of 3 to 6 months, a Communications/Graphic Design Trainee in order to support the work of the EBF. As Communications trainee at the European Banking Federation you will find yourself working in the midst of an active and ambitious communications team and in a sector that is critical for companies and households in Europe. The EBF brings together national banking associations from 32 countries in Europe and is the voice of the European banking sector. Financial education, the digital transformation of banks, financing SMEs and banking regulation are among the topics that you will be working on.
A non-exhaustive list of responsibilities includes:
- Producing and designing creative publications such as booklets and infographics within the rules of the EBF brand guide.
- Integrating the EBF branding in all external communications.
- Supporting the organisation of events (European Banking Summit, European Money Week, among others).
- Assisting in the implementation of the communication strategy.
- Supporting communications tasks in social media, website and events.
The successful candidate will have:
- Academic background in a relevant field (graphic design, communication studies, media or journalism)
- Excellent oral and written command of English (native speaker and other European language are assets)
- Proven design skills
- Affinity and/or experience with designing corporate publications.
- Preferably advanced design skills (knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Internship/Convention of professional immersion (3-6 months)
- Interesting work in a European setting
- International and multi-cultural environment
Please send your application, including a motivation letter, a curriculum vitae and a sample of your writing and/or design by Friday 1 September to Amandine Jansen, Office Management Coordinator.