To mark the 2020 European Money Week in Brussels the European Banking Federation invites you to join us for a half-day financial education workshop on Tuesday 24 March. Boosting financial literacy has become essential for the well-being of citizens from all ages and social groups, especially in an interconnected society where financial services are delivered digitally.
Under the title ‘Financial and Digital Literacy in the 2020s’ we will bring together specialists, innovators as well as representatives of different parts of the economy.
The sixth European Money Week begins on Monday 23 March and will see financial education events organized across Europe by national banking associations and the European Banking Federation, as well as national finals of the European Money Quiz across Europe. This annual initiative – aligned with Global Money Week – now involves young people in more than 35 European countries, with activities ranging from classroom teaching sessions to seminars and conferences, all seeking to improve financial literacy through better financial education. The European Money Week is an integral part of EBF’s mission to promote financial literacy in Europe through events, publications and partnerships.
- WIM MIJS, European Banking Federation
- MARIO NAVA, European Commission
- SALVATORE NIGRO, JA Europe
- LIDIA DEL POZO, BBVA
- JUTARO KANEKO, Japan Centre for International Finance
- JOSINA KAMERLING, CFA Institute
- BEN BUTTERS, EuroChambres
- CHRIS DE NOOSE, ESBG-WSBI
- ARTHUR HILLIARD, Policy Advisor, Conduct, Insurance Europe
- OSCAR VERLINDEN, Advocacy Manager, European MicroFinance Network