The European Banking Federation (EBF) is the voice of the European banking sector, uniting 32 national banking associations in Europe that together represent some 4,500 banks – large and small, wholesale and retail, local and international – employing about 2.1 million people. The culture of the EBF can be defined as agile, flexible, open, transparent, working together with integrity and clarity.
Purpose of the Position
The European Banking Federation is looking for a full-time trainee who likes to learn more about the operational and tactical aspects of information and communication technology for Small and Medium-sized organizations, with an excellent command of the English language.
In this role you will find yourself working as part of a dynamic and ambitious team and in a sector critical for companies and households in Europe.
- Help to better map and document the current set-up of information management within the organization;
- Gather and integrate the different user requirements in relation to information management;
- Assist with the set-up and implementation of a number of ICT innovation projects;
- Support the development and implementation of internal training activities on current and new ICT platforms and applications.
The successful candidate shall:
- have an educational background in ICT;
- have basic knowledge of European institutions;
- must be an EU citizen (with the necessary permits to work throughout the EU);
- have an excellent oral and written command of English (native speaker level);
- have very good communication and teamworking skills;
- affinity and/or experience with project management;
- good computer skills;
- able to operate and help with communication and audiovisual equipment;
- interest in topics related to data and information security;
- show considerable commitment to his/her work, enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards the various projects for which he/she will be responsible;
- demonstrate a “can do” and pro-active attitude in identifying issues and opportunities;
- be highly motivated and flexible.
1 April 2019
Paid internship: convention of professional immersion (six months)
Please send your application with curriculum vitae, including a letter of motivation clarifying why you are interested in this position, to EBF Recruitment at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31 March 2019
Disclaimer: Please note that, due to high interest in positions at the EBF, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us before 31 April 2019, you may assume that we will not move your application forward. We really appreciate your interest in working with us and wish you best of luck in your search. Thank you for your understanding.