PRACTICE FOR THE EUROPEAN MONEY QUIZ
The European Money Quiz will be played for a second time in 2019 as a European-wide competition to improve the financial literacy of children at the age of 13 to 15 years old.
You can use the following Kahoots! to practice.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select one device to be quizmaster, and one or more devices to play (device can be phone, tablet, or computer)
- Pick one of the Kahoots with the quizmaster device
- Press “play” button on the quizmaster device and then choose “classic”
- Players go to Kahoot.it, or open the app
- Players enter game-pin and nickname on their devices
- Press “Start” on the quizmaster device to let the fun begin!
- Players answer questions on their devices by selecting one of the four coloured answer buttons
For additional instructions, options, and how to make your own Kahoot, see details (https://kahoot.com/what-is-kahoot/)