EUROPEAN SEMESTER 2019: KEY FIGURES
SOCIAL DIALOGUE IN THE BANKING SECTOR
EUROPEAN SOCIAL PARTNERS IN THE BANKING SECTOR
The EBF-BCESA together with the other organizations mentioned below are the Social Partners on the employers’ side in the Sectoral Social Dialogue for the Banking sector
European Savings and Retail Banking Group (ESBG)
European Association of Co-operatives Banks (EACB)
The European Social Partner in the banking sector on the employees’ side is UNI Europa Finance
The EBF-BCESA is also member of European Employers’ Network (EEN) established in the 1990s as a voluntary, informal network. Participants include BusinessEurope and representatives of European-level sectoral employers’ and business organisations which are actively involved in European employment and social policy, including in the context of Sectoral Social Dialogue Committees (SSDC).
EUROPEAN SOCIAL PARTNERS’ INITIATIVES
Declarations and Statements
- The new Joint Declaration on the impact of digitalisation on employment has been signed on the 30th of November 2018 by the European social partners in banking sector.
- The Joint declaration on telework in the European banking sector has been signed on 17 November 2017 by the European social partners.
- Experienced older workers in high demand as EU banks seek staff competent in regulation
- EU social partners signed a joint conclusion and recommendations regarding Lifelong Learning/Elargement Joint Project
- EU Bank Social Partners’ review of The joint Statement of 2005 On Employment & Social Affairs in the European Banking sector: some aspects related to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- EU Bank Social Partners Joint Statement on Employment & Social Affairs in the European Banking sector: some aspects related to CSR