EBF. Work Where It All Happens.
Are you looking for an internship that will help you break into the world of events and communications?
The European Banking Federation (EBF) is the voice of the European banking sector, bringing together national banking associations from across Europe. The federation is committed to a thriving European economy that is underpinned by a stable, secure and inclusive financial ecosystem, and to a flourishing society where financing is available to fund the dreams of citizens, businesses and innovators everywhere.
We create a platform for representation and for a constructive exchange of ideas and expertise between banks, regulators, supervisors and other entities that drive the innovation and sustainability of the banking sector. As a team, we learn, work and deliver together in an informal, impact-driven manner.
We are recruiting a full-time trainee for our Communications team with a keen interest in EU affairs, communications and events.
At EBF, we aim to give you a well-rounded experience that includes social events, networking, team building and mentorship. We also offer on-the-job training as well as opportunities to learn about the banking industry in a dynamic and international environment.
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to be a fully-fledged member of the EBF Communications team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team and handle the following tasks on a day to day basis:
- Contribute to the implementation of EBF events and communications strategy;
- Support in organisation and coordination of events and meeting logistics;
- Assist with follow-up of event attendees, partners and sponsors;
- Create content for different social media platforms, web content, emails and more;
- Support with planning, reviewing and testing social media and web content;
- Contribute to media research, monitoring and reporting;
- Support the implementation of a flagship banking summit.
Need to have:
- A strong passion for Europe, EU Affairs and Communications;
- An upbeat, positive personality with the drive to get things done together;
- An academic background in communications, politics, business, marketing, events;
- EU citizenship with the necessary permits to work throughout the EU;
- NO previous employee experience in order to meet the internship conditions;
- An excellent command of English (oral and written, native speaker level) and good writing skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy;
- Excellent organisational skills with affinity and/or experience with event organising.
Nice to have:
- Experience with WordPress and Mailchimp.
- Previous internship experience within an EU or international institution.
- Paid internship: convention of professional immersion (six months);
- Relevant projects and activities at the center of Europe;
- Excellent networking opportunities;
- Great learning opportunities within a collaborative, young and international team.
How to apply
Please send your curriculum vitae with a letter of motivation to EBF Recruitment at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17 June 2022
Disclaimer: Please note that, due to high interest in positions at the EBF, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us before 31 July 2022, you may assume that we will not move your application forward. We really appreciate your interest in working with us and wish you the best of luck in your search. Thank you for your understanding.