The European Banking Federation is the voice of the European banking sector, bringing together national banking associations from 45 countries. The EBF is committed to a thriving European economy that is underpinned by a stable, secure and inclusive financial ecosystem, and to a flourishing society where financing is available to fund the dreams of citizens, businesses and innovators everywhere. Website: www.ebf.eu Twitter: @EBFeu.
The European Banking Federation is looking for a full-time trainee with a keen interest in events and communications. The right candidate is not afraid of working in a demanding, international environment. An excellent command of the English language and organisational skills are required.
In this role you will find yourself working in an active and ambitious team active in a sector critical for companies and households in Europe.
- Contributing to the EBF events and communications strategy with drive and positive energy
- Support in organisation and coordination of events and meeting logistics
- Assistance in follow-up of event attendees, partners and sponsors
- Support communications tasks where needed (e.g. social media, drafting of documents, presentations, schedule meetings).
The successful candidate has
- an academic background in a relevant field (communications, politics, business, marketing, events);
- previous internship experience within an EU or international institution, preferably in organising international events;
- citizenship of an EU member state (with the necessary permits to work throughout the EU);
- excellent oral and written command of English (native speaker level);
- very good communication and teamworking skills;
- affinity and/or experience with event organising;
- experience with design tools and other office software applications (preferably)
- show considerable commitment to his/her work, enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards the various projects for which he/she will be responsible;
- demonstrate a “can do” and pro-active attitude in identifying potential issues of interest;
- be highly motivated and flexible.
1 April 2019 (alternative date possible in agreement)
Paid internship: convention of professional immersion (six months)
Please send your application with curriculum vitae, including a letter of motivation clarifying why you are interested in this position, to EBF Recruitment at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send in your application before 22 March 2019
Disclaimer: Please note that, due to high interest in positions at the EBF, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us before 31 April 2019, you may assume that we will not move your application forward. We really appreciate your interest in working with us and wish you best of luck in your search. Thank you for your understanding.